For Art's Sake 2015
Art Collaborations exhibition and fundraiser
FRANS- For Art's Sake- art exhibition and fundrasier is back for 2015 with a new shape and format!
Thursday, 16 April 2015 at 6.45PM
Exhibition and auction – one night only!
This year, the exhibition will be in a different format, showcasing collaborations between people living with a disability and practicing artists. The exhibition will be open for one night only and all works created in these exciting partnerships will be for sale by silent auction.
Collaborating artists include:
- Jody Broun, multi award winning and highly acclaimed Indigenous artist, who has donated significant
pieces to For Art’s Sake in the past;
- Anthony Maklouf, a photographer and artist who has enjoyed success with commercial and artistic
projects, blending techniques and mediums, and whose anonymous entries to For Art’s Sake have always
been highly sought after;
- Ro Cook, esteemed practicing artist who creates screen printed textiles and who collaborated with a small
group to create amazing full body shadow puppets, producing colourful, life-size works that explore the
art of play.
- Lisa Hölzl, a local practicing artist, a highly regarded art teacher and author of ‘Found and Made’, a book
about art upcycling. Lisa will be working with a group of collaborators to create ceramic totems.
- Zoë Walford, an emerging, interdisciplinary artist with a wealth of experience in supporting and working
with people living with disability.
Getting to Enmore TAFE
For information about how to get to TAFE please click here.